Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASUS PCE-AC68 - AMD Chipset . Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
It appears that since the Windows 10 - Fall Creators update, users with AMD processor driven motherboards (multiple manufacturers) are not able to use the ASUS PCE-AC68 and PCE-AC56 wifi adaptor, as error message appears making the wifi card useless.

Various forums are commenting upon this and different drivers have been tried to no avail.

I am in contact with ASUS regarding this issue, so hopefully this is now on their to-do-list.  Cool

Note: Intel driven motherboards are not effected, only AMD

UK Sentinel

Update - I have just been informed that this has now been escalated to ASUS R&D and that they are working with AMD to resolve the issue.

UK Sentinel

Update - it is rumoured that if you update to the 17025 pre-release of windows 10, the issue appears to be fixed. 17025.1000 to be exact.

Note: this is an insider builds and aren't recommended for the general users, but it's an option if you want to risk it.?

UK Sentinel